Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Class Evaluation

Class Evaluation
1. Things I liked about this class were how positive the environment and how we never had negative comments. Everyone would participate and give their own opinion about what they thought. The videos we watched and how everyone just enjoyed having this class. 
2. Things I didn't like about this class were how some people were just being rude. They would shout out things instead of raising their hand. That's basically it. 
3. Recommendations for improving the class
4. The highlight for me in this class was how Mr.Haymore always had a smile on his face no matter what. He would greet you at the door with such a positive attitude. 
5. I honestly don't think I did my best because I know I could of done better but I didn't. I would always forget my Life Planning Journal and that would affect my grade.
6. Yes, I am reading My Life Planning Goals five minutes daily. I do it at home because that's where I have my motivation which are my parents.
7. I think I am committed to be a CTR person because I like helping other and making them smile. But there are times where I am not CTR person and regret what I do after. It is hard to always be a CTR person because sometimes you just want to wild and have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment