Monday, April 17, 2017

Spring Break

Spring Break
Image result for rosarito mexicoDuring the spring break I went to Rosarito for 2 days. It's a really nice place to spend time with your family and to have fun. Everything is way different from California, you see a lot of different cultures and people from different places. The food is so good and they varieties of different food. Some people speak a different language and dress differently. The houses are right next to the beach and beach is really nice. The house over there are big like mansions with a big back yard. 
On Sunday I spent time with my family. We ate pizza, played volleyball, laughed, and hid eggs. All of my family was there just having a good time and bonding together. There was little kids everywhere running and screaming. There was a lot of candy and food. My aunts and uncles cracking eggs on each other. 

No comments:

Post a Comment