Thursday, April 27, 2017

The Ten Tips for Being More Truthful Barbara A. Lewis

The Ten Tips for Being More Truthful
Barbara A. Lewis

Image result for Barbara A. Lewis
  1. Make a commitment to tell the truth.
  2. Tell someone about your commitment.
  3. Think before you give a dishonest answer, explanation, sarcasm, or reason.
  4. Be careful of when and how you use exaggeration, sarcasm, or irony.
  5. Be careful not to twist the truth or leave out part of it.
  6. Don't indulge in little white lies.
  7. Watch out for silent lies.
  8. When you catch yourself lying, throw your mouth into reverse.
  9. Talk to yourself.
  10. Treat yourself when you tell the truth.
Reflection:
A. How can they benefit you? 
B. Write a few examples of applying any of the ten tips.
C. Why are the ten tips so important to live?
D. How will you incorporate the Ten Tips into your Life Planning Goals?


This tips benefit me by knowing if I'm truthful to other people or if people are being truthful to me. They can help me become a better person and meet other people. In my life I could apply all of them because I know this can help me be a better person in life. This can help make new friends and have a successful life without having to lie to anyone. I know that this ten tips can help know whether someone is lying to me or not. Many people tend to lie to get something they want but they don't know that people are find out the truth. This ten tips are so important to live this can help you get a job or a college. Being truthful is something that makes you a better person and determines what kind of person you are. 










No comments:

Post a Comment